fredag 23. september 2011

LO; our perfect day

I got new Prima goodies in the mail a few days ago, from my new favourite eBay store; Clearence Grabber, and the inspiration just came flowing! I've been wanting to do more LO's from our wedding, and this was perfect...
The photo of the LO is not very good, but I'm posting it non the less. :)



Here I've used a Prima mask on the white Bazill cardstock - actually pretty much everything on the LO is Prima, eccept the charms and metal embellishments. The camera is from kuttut.no, the little birdcage is The Girls Paperie and I got it on eBay, the watch face is vintage from eBay and the lace is from Scrappiness. The butterfly is Bo Bunny and some of the small roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. White Thickers foam letters and Websters Storyteller.




I'm entering this LO in the following challenges:

My time to Craft"L" is for ... LO, Love, Light blue, Leaves
Hanna and Friends - Anything goes                                 

Takk for at du tittet innom!/Thank you for stopping by!
Klem/Hugs Celia 


2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful LO! I love all the embellishments. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    SvarSlett
  2. A wonderful job. Beautiful colors and incredible detail. I love it. Thank you for your participation in the SAM challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Marika

    SvarSlett

Legg gjerne igjen en hilsen så jeg vet at nettopp du var innom! / Please leave a little note so I know you stopped by! ;)
Love, Cecilia