torsdag 10. november 2011

Dad's album #4; Søskenkjærlighet

Here is a LO of my brother and me at the age of 1 and 3 again, this time on our first visit at Grandma and Grandpas house in Missoula, Montana. The whole family had gotten together for a family reunion.

 I don't remember much about the papers I used, but the lace is from xxx, the birch heart from Granit, the crochet flowers from Panduro, the heart charm and the net under the photo is from kuttut.no, the ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and the foam letters from xxx. The butterfly is BoBunny. The small letters are xxx.

Takk for at du tittet innom!/Thank you for stopping by!
Klem/Hugs Celia



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Legg gjerne igjen en hilsen så jeg vet at nettopp du var innom! / Please leave a little note so I know you stopped by! ;)
Love, Cecilia