lørdag 16. november 2013

Scraptastic 2013; part 1

I went to Belgium in the end of October to attend the Scraptastic event, and although my personal opinion is that is was a poorly organized event, the classes were superb and I met a lot of wonderful people, so all in all - it'll go down in my scrap history as a very memorable experience, (maybe just not for all the right reasons - yet… ;/ )

I started out with a class with Gerry van Gent, and wow was that an awesome class! 
She's a very sweet and talented girl from the Netherlands and she makes beautiful art. We made a canvas with everything from misting, resisting, die cutting and a lot of fussy cutting. The result is simply stunning, and I can't wait to get it framed and hung up on my wall!


I know I won't hesitate to take another class with Gerry, and I sure do hope it's going to be sooner than later! Check out her work here.

Take care and so long!
Hugs Cecilia

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Legg gjerne igjen en hilsen så jeg vet at nettopp du var innom! / Please leave a little note so I know you stopped by! ;)
Love, Cecilia