mandag 18. november 2013

Scraptastic 2013; part 2 and 3

So my recap of the events in Belgium last month continues, and here is more fun from the trip.

My second class on the first night was a 2 hrs class with sweet Carmen Roets, and the project was to alter a cigar box. 
We used Graphic 45 papers, a lot of black paint, some fussy cutting and some Tim Holtz stamps and the result is really really cool!
This was Carmens first scrap class, but she can rest assured that she was awesome! 






Wasn't this such an awesome way to alter a cigar box? 
I'm on my way to my attic to dig out the bag with old cigar boxes and boy am I going to have fun! 
After this class it was late and my hotel room called for me to get some much needed rest, after all I did get up at 03.30 that day….



Here she is - sweet Carmen! <3

----------------

My first class on Saturday was with Ania Dabrowska aka Finnabair. 
I had all together 3 classes with Ania.
(yes, I know - you're thinking AGAIN?, but I simply lovelovelove her classes, and many of the original classes I had signed up for got cancelled. Not that Ania's classes wasn't an amazing substitute! They truly were! )

The first class was a layout class using tea, and since the first time I heard about her tea stain coloring, I've wanted to take one of these classes. I love the effect from the tea, and this was definitely not my last project using it. I have to try this technique with different kind of teas, and especially the typical Norwegian "nypete" (rose hip tea) that has a wonderful red-pink color.

I'v been wanting to make a layout with an old picture of my great aunt and uncle that built the house that we now live in. I was always very close to them, and it's only right that their photo comes up on our wall.




 



Here's the layout all framed and ready for hanging. I love it so much! 

Take care my friends! See you soon!
Hugs Cecilia

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Legg gjerne igjen en hilsen så jeg vet at nettopp du var innom! / Please leave a little note so I know you stopped by! ;)
Love, Cecilia