mandag 17. oktober 2011

Dad's album #2 - Mona

Here is another one of the pages in my dad's album, this time of my beautiful mother in 1981.


I used a Bazill cardstock and a lazer die cut that I got on eBay, can't remember the make... The ribbons are from KaiserCraft, the little frame is Kort & Godt, the flower is 2 layers of white flowers that I sprayed with Tattered Angels 'Tattered Leather' Glimmer Mist and put a Prima pebble in the middle. The letters are made of cork from Making Memories. The ticket is Tim Holtz and the Always tag is from Scrappiness. Half pearls and pin from Wild Orchid Crafts and the butterfly in pearls is Prima.

Takk for at du tittet innom!/Thank you for stopping by!
Klem/Hugs Celia

1 kommentar:

  1. Vilken underbart fin layout och så härliga dekorationer! Kramizar Susanne

    SvarSlett

Legg gjerne igjen en hilsen så jeg vet at nettopp du var innom! / Please leave a little note so I know you stopped by! ;)
Love, Cecilia