fredag 21. oktober 2011

Swirlydoos Rendevous sketch

Finally - I did it! :)
I registered for the Swirlydoos kit and I love it. I mean - what's not to love about getting a carton of goodies in the mail every month!!! 
I recieved my first kit about a week ago and haven't had all the time in the world since then, but here's my first LO, based on the September sketch.


The design papers are from BoBunny and most of the flowers are Prima. The bling swirl is Prima, the rub on text is TPC Studio, watch face is from eBay, metal trinkets are Bo Bunny and TPC Studio. The bird cage is The Girls Paperie. The lace from private stash and the letters are Making Memories. The ceramic flowers, the brown flowers and string where in the September kit, but I don't know the brand.
 





Here's the great sketch we had to play with:



Takk for at du tittet innom!/Thank you for stopping by!
Klem/Hugs Celia

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Legg gjerne igjen en hilsen så jeg vet at nettopp du var innom! / Please leave a little note so I know you stopped by! ;)
Love, Cecilia