mandag 17. oktober 2011

LO; My favorite street in San Francisco

I got the amazing lazer cut chipboards from Dusty Attic in the mail the other day and I had to do a LO with one of them right away. 
This picture is from my favorite street in San Francisco, not my favorite place, that'll come later in another LO, but the name of this place kind of appeals to me... :-D


I've used the great pattern paper from Bo Bunny and added a skyline die cut on Bazill cardstock made with the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge on my Cricut. The swirl chippie is a DA0219, and the hinge is a DA0509, both used as they are. I used a lot of Prima on this page; flocked rub-ons, flowers and the frame around the picture. A BoBunny locket trinket and Tim Holtz ticket and game spinner. The wood letters are from Panduro and the other letters from Webster's. Can't remember where I got the butterfly and dragonfly.   




Takk for at du tittet innom!/Thank you for stopping by!
Klem/Hugs Celia

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Legg gjerne igjen en hilsen så jeg vet at nettopp du var innom! / Please leave a little note so I know you stopped by! ;)
Love, Cecilia